Green granite stone with green background and beautiful light and dark green patterns is a very special and unique stone.
✤ The thickness of the slabs and tiles is standardized at 2 centimeters.
✤ The block pricing is per ton, while slabs and tiles are priced per m2.
✤ Custom-sized tiles can be available upon request. For more details regarding alternative sizes of this stone and their corresponding rates, we kindly request you to get in touch with us through our Contact Us page.
White Granite: Introduction
White granite is a natural stone renowned for its timeless strength and durability. This exquisite stone features a predominantly white background with black and silver specks, adding depth and character to its overall aesthetic. From countertops and flooring to wall cladding and staircases, this granite offers a sophisticated touch to any space. Its durability, resistance to heat and scratches, and ease of maintenance make it a practical choice for both residential and commercial projects. Whether used in contemporary or traditional settings, this stone effortlessly complements a wide range of interior design styles, making it a timeless and enduring option for those seeking a refined and elegant look.
Characteristics and Technical Data
Here are some technical data, characteristics, and features of this material:
- Color and pattern: As the name suggests, this granite has a predominantly white background color and black and silver spots.
- Hardness and Durability: Granite is one of the hardest natural stones. As a result, this product is extremely durable and resistant to scratches and impacts. It is suitable for high-traffic areas and can withstand daily wear and tear.
- Heat Resistance: Excellent heat resistance, makes it suitable for use in kitchens and around fireplaces. It can withstand high temperatures without any damage or discoloration.
- Stain Resistance: With proper sealing, this material is highly resistant to staining. However, we recommend you clean up spills promptly to prevent any potential staining.
- Maintenance: White granite is relatively low maintenance. Regular cleaning with mild soap and water is usually sufficient to keep it looking its best. It is important to avoid abrasive cleaners or acidic substances that can damage the stone’s surface.
- Versatility: As a versatile stone it suits various applications. Common uses are countertops, flooring, wall cladding, backsplashes, and staircases.
- Longevity: is product is famous for its longevity and ability to withstand the test of time. When properly cared for, it can maintain its beauty and durability for many years.
These technical data, characteristics, and features make white granite a popular choice for those seeking a luxurious and durable natural stone option for their projects.
Origin of White Granite
White granite, specifically originating from the Natanz region in Isfahan Province, Iran, is of good repute for its exceptional quality and unique characteristics. This region has a good reputation for its abundant and rich deposits of granite. The quarries in Natanz boast a remarkable geological composition that contributes to the stone’s exquisite appearance. The geological processes that occurred over millions of years have resulted in the formation of this stunning natural stone, characterized by its pristine light background and intricate patterns.
The quarry workers ensure the extraction of high-quality white granite blocks. Skilled craftsmen employ advanced techniques to extract the stone, ensuring minimal damage and preserving its natural beauty. Then they will transport the blocks to processing facilities, where they are cut, polished, and transformed into slabs or tiles.
Form and Size
White granite is available in a wide range of forms and sizes to suit different design preferences and applications. Here are some common forms and sizes of this product:
- Blocks: Blocks are large, raw pieces of stone that are typically used for further processing and fabrication. These blocks are extracted from quarries and can vary in size and weight.
- Slabs: Slabs are large, flat pieces of stone typically used for countertops, islands, and other large surfaces. Slabs are usually available in standard dimensions, such as 160-180 cm in height and 260-290 in length. The thickness can vary, but it is commonly around 2 centimeters or 3 centimeters.
- Tiles: Tiles are smaller, square or rectangular pieces of stone that are suitable for flooring, backsplashes, and accent walls. Tile sizes can vary, but some standard dimensions include 30×60 and 60×60 cm.
- Cut-to-Size: White granite can also be custom-cut to specific sizes and shapes to meet individual project requirements.
White Granite Vs G603 Granite
White and G603 granite are both popular choices for countertops and other applications in residential and commercial projects. Let’s explore the characteristics and differences between these two stunning granite options.
White granite, as the name suggests, is popular for its predominantly light color with flecks of black hues. On the other hand, G603 granite, also known as Padang Crystal or Sesame White, is a light gray granite with specks of black and silver minerals scattered throughout its surface. It exudes a sophisticated and contemporary vibe, making it a popular choice for modern and minimalist designs. G603 is highly durable and resistant to stains and scratches.
In terms of appearance, white granite tends to have a brighter and more vibrant overall look, while G603 offers a subtler and more subdued aesthetic. The choice between the two ultimately depends on personal preference and the desired style and ambiance of the space. Both these granites are excellent options that bring beauty and durability to any project. Both choices are highly durable, resistant to stains and scratches, and can withstand heavy use. It is a good choice for flooring, wall cladding, and outdoor projects.
White Granite Vs G654 Granite
White granite, as the name suggests, has a white background with black flecks. On the other hand, G654 granite, also known as Padang Dark or Sesame Black, is a medium to dark gray granite with specks of black and light minerals scattered throughout its surface. It has a more subdued and sophisticated appearance, making it suitable for contemporary and modern designs.
In terms of beauty, white granite offers a brighter and more vibrant overall look, while G654 granite provides a darker and more understated aesthetic. Both white and G654 are excellent options with their own unique characteristics. However, White granite has less water absorption and higher compressive strength. Furthermore, both mentioned granites are highly durable, resistant to stains and scratches, and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is a common option for flooring, wall cladding, and outdoor paving.
Bazalt granite stone has a uniform gray background, with black spots on its surface. Its special color and unique beauty as well as characteristics make it popular for many builders.
Black granite stone is one of the most resistant granites with a black background and gray dots. It is a weather-resistant, which makes it a perfect choice for anywhere specially with cold weather. High compressive strength, high abrasive resistance, high weight and low water absorption are other features of this product. Also, we can cut this granite in any size.